Roof coatings are gaining popularity every day due to stricter construction codes, increased environmental concerns, and budgeting constraints. For commercial property owners, roof coatings are an excellent way to lower business costs by giving a new life to an otherwise aged roof. Exceptional Roofing is proud to be one of the first roofing companies to offer different types of roof coatings in Murray, Kentucky.
Call us today at (888) 495-0835 to find out what type of coating would be best for you!
Why Should You Replace When You Can Restore?
Roof coatings are not a one-size-fits-all solution for all kinds of problems and will not be able to prolong the life of every roof system. However, if appropriately applied at the right time in a roof’s life, a roof coating will effectively extend its service life and delay the cost and hassle of a complete roof replacement. Our roofers can repair, coat, and restore most roofs back to good functioning condition. We can also fix any leaks by finding where they are and putting a patch over them before coating.
The Benefits of Roof Coatings
Exceptional Roofing has successfully used roof coatings to restore countless commercial roofs in Kentucky. In today’s tough economy, roof coatings make sound financial sense for our customers. Roof coatings not only cost-effectively delay the need for commercial roof replacement, but they also have excellent reflective properties that decrease roof temperatures and, therefore, energy consumption during daytime hours.
Other benefits include:
- Savings on expenses
- Less waste dumps in landfills
- Reflectivity helps decrease the roof temperature
- Reduced energy consumption
- Increased employee comfort
- Improved roof appearance
Roof Coating Types
There are several types of roof coatings to choose from. Some of the coatings widely used by our commercial roofing contractors include:
- Acrylic Coatings: Acrylic roof coatings are a well-established coating with proven performance in a wide range of applications. They are also easy to handle and install, which is why they are the predominant elastomeric material used in roof coatings.
- Polyurethane Coatings: Overall, polyurethane binders are strong, durable, demonstrate high chemical resistance, and have good water resistance.
- Silicone Coatings: Silicone coatings show excellent weather resistance, good water resistance, and a low tensile strength, which makes them relatively soft once cured. The relatively soft coat tends to pick up dirt over time and has little strength to resist foot traffic and physical abuse.
Request a Quote for Roof Coating
If you are the owner of a commercial building in Murray, Kentucky, Exceptional Roofing is at your service! Give us a call today at (888) 495-0835 to schedule a free inspection and consultation to see if your roof could be a good candidate for a roof coating.