As a commercial building owner or property manager, you know that unexpected events can occur, and that's why you have an insurance plan for your property. However, navigating the insurance process can be frustrating, and it may seem like you're getting nowhere.
At Exceptional Roofing, we understand how to work with insurance companies, and we have the experience to help you through the claims process. Our team of experts is here to assist you with the paperwork, and we only get paid when you have been paid.
The Claims Process
The claims process can be complicated, but it doesn't have to be. Having a trusted roofing company by your side can make all the difference. Insurance companies are not always willing to pay claims, and often, initial claims are denied.
At Exceptional Roofing, we can help improve the probability of your claim approval by following these simple steps:
- Get an Inspection: If your commercial building has been hit with adverse weather, call us immediately. We will provide you with a detailed report of any roof damage sustained, and if there is any damage, we will guide you through the remaining steps.
- File the Claim: Our technicians will assist you in filing a claim with your insurance company, whether by phone or online.
- The Adjuster Inspection: Your insurance company will assign a claims adjuster after your claim has been filed. The adjuster will come to your property to assess the damage. We are happy to meet with your adjuster to ensure all questions are answered, and all damage is identified.
- Scope of Work: After the adjuster inspection, your insurance company will provide a scope of work. Before proceeding further, our team will verify that all damage is covered by this scope. If it is not, we will request supplementals to ensure that your insurance company covers the entire cost of the damage, not including your deductibles.
- The Work: After agreeing on the scope of work, our team will get to work quickly to repair or replace your commercial roof.
- Final Invoice: Once all the work is completed, we will submit our final invoice to your insurance company, indicating that all work is done, and the funds can be released.
Assistance in Commercial Claims
At Exceptional Roofing, we specialize in insurance claims that have occurred after a storm. Our team can support you when an emergency occurs; simply call us at (888) 495-0835 to learn more. We look forward to assisting you with your next roofing insurance claim.